BMH-BJ’s ongoing education program offers weekly and monthly opportunities to continue learning about the traditions and texts of the Jewish religion. Our classes and learning opportunities are always highly participatory, relevant and engaging. Come and join us!
- Shabbat Afternoon Class Series: Modern Orthodoxywith Rabbi Greenberg, Shabbat day 1 hour before Mincha
- The Evolution of The Siddur: Why We Pray What We Pray with Rabbi Greenberg, Sundays at 10:00 am in the Gallery
- Sefer HaChinuch (Book of Education) with Rabbi Yehudah Amsel, Mondays at 7:00 pm
- Weekly Torah Class with Cantor Lichterman, Wednesdays, following morning services. Enjoy a light breakfast with us!
- [Starting August 8th] 7-UP: Weekly Daf Yomi in One Class with Rabbi Greenberg, Wednesdays at 8:00pm in the Gallery
- Women’s Torah Study with Ellyn Hutt, Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. in the Gallery
The BMH-BJ Academy of Jewish Studies began in the fall of 2006 and has been a twice yearly program attracting many from across the community. Usually held over a six-week period on Tuesday nights, the Academy of Jewish Studies has provided lectures and discussions on a variety of Jewish topics of great interest.